Monday, November 26, 2007
Posted by Nathan & Cherish at 2:45 PM
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
1. Where did you meet your husband?
None other than the singles ward! He came up to Strider and I and introduced himself! I made sure to tell him that I was Striders sister! When I got home from Church my mom asked if there were any dang good looking boys and of course Nate was the only one!
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband?
Hi I'm Cherish ... Strider's sister!
3. Where was your first date?
Well when Nate first called me to go on a date ... I thought my brother told him to! I couldn't figure out why on earth ... out of all the girls ... he would ask me of all people to go on a date! We went on a group date ... and my brother was there .... to go ice skating. It was so much fun and we talked for a while afterwards. However, when I walked in the door my mom asked if I thought he would ask me out again and I proceeded to tell her no ... because I was too much for him to handle. She told me I was too much for anyone to handle!
4. Where was your first kiss?
On the couch in his family's family room. It was quite the suprise and I loved it!
5. Did you have a long or short engagement/courtship?
Well ... One week after Nate kissed me we were talking marriage and then a week later Nate asked my dad if he could marry me. 2 1/2 months later we were married ... so I would say that is pretty short!
6. Where did you get engaged?
Nate proposed at the Temple. it was really amazing!
7. Where did you get married?
Mesa, AZ Temple
8. How did your reception go?
It was amazing! My mom made everything perfect! The food was great! I loved the decorations, and it was so fun! I owe everything to my parents and family! They did a ton! If you were there ... you know what I am talking about!
9. The Honeymoon!
Nate and I went during our spring break ... and since our engagement was so short, we couldn't book tickets! However, we went to Cali and it was so fun! I was also nice to have our car!
!0. Who's turn is it next?
Cara, Jenna, Dani, Brittnie
Posted by Nathan & Cherish at 10:42 AM
Friday, November 9, 2007
Jobs I've Had:
1) Wedding Caterer
2) Seville Lifeguard
3) Wells Fargo Teller
4) Soon to be Nurse
4 Places I've Lived:
1) Mesa, AZ
2) Chandler, AZ
3) Gilbert, AZ
4) Soon to be Queen Creek, AZ
4 Movies I Love:
2) Meet Joe Black
4) Moonrakers Bride (It isn't actually a movie but it's a book that should be a movie!)
4 of My Favorite Foods:
2) Steak ... perfectly cooked
3) Baked potatoes with lots of butter and sour cream
4) My Mama's enchiladas
4 Weird Things About Me:
1) I have these weird obessesive compulsive disorders ... like I hate my food touching eachother on my plate, and it has to be spotless when I'm done eating.
2) Sometimes it drives Nate crazy but I have to hold his hand when I fall asleep.
3) I LOVE to read! However, I can only read when I have a whole day. If I start a book, I have to finish it right then! I can't read books over long periods of time!
4) I love coconut! I could eat it in just about anything! The great thing is both my Mama's love coconut too! That means great food!
4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1) Anywhere with Nate for a whole weekend! (May not sound like a lot but I never see him so that would be the best! That's what I asked for for Christmas!)
2) In my bed! Especially during the winter. I love it when it's cold and i can snuggle in my blankets!
3) Working in Phoenix Childrens Hospital
4) In another Country ... on vacation ... with my whole family!
4 People I Tag:
1) Brittnie (and baby Bella)
2) Meili ... even though I know you won't do it!
4) Mindy ... cuz I know you'll do it!
Posted by Nathan & Cherish at 9:04 AM