Friday, November 9, 2007

Since I am bored at work!

Jobs I've Had:
1) Wedding Caterer
2) Seville Lifeguard
3) Wells Fargo Teller
4) Soon to be Nurse

4 Places I've Lived:
1) Mesa, AZ
2) Chandler, AZ
3) Gilbert, AZ
4) Soon to be Queen Creek, AZ

4 Movies I Love:
1) Anastasia
2) Meet Joe Black
3) Transformers
4) Moonrakers Bride (It isn't actually a movie but it's a book that should be a movie!)

4 of My Favorite Foods:
1) Hamburgers
2) Steak ... perfectly cooked
3) Baked potatoes with lots of butter and sour cream
4) My Mama's enchiladas

4 Weird Things About Me:
1) I have these weird obessesive compulsive disorders ... like I hate my food touching eachother on my plate, and it has to be spotless when I'm done eating.
2) Sometimes it drives Nate crazy but I have to hold his hand when I fall asleep.
3) I LOVE to read! However, I can only read when I have a whole day. If I start a book, I have to finish it right then! I can't read books over long periods of time!
4) I love coconut! I could eat it in just about anything! The great thing is both my Mama's love coconut too! That means great food!

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1) Anywhere with Nate for a whole weekend! (May not sound like a lot but I never see him so that would be the best! That's what I asked for for Christmas!)
2) In my bed! Especially during the winter. I love it when it's cold and i can snuggle in my blankets!
3) Working in Phoenix Childrens Hospital
4) In another Country ... on vacation ... with my whole family!

4 People I Tag:
1) Brittnie (and baby Bella)
2) Meili ... even though I know you won't do it!
3) Joanna
4) Mindy ... cuz I know you'll do it!

3 comments:

Hills said...

soon to be QC huh? Where are you guys moving too? I am totally the same about not any of my food touching on my plate. Michael thinks I'm weird but now I have a friend that's the same! :) I miss you and I hope everything is going well for you guys!

Unknown said...

i didn't know you tagged me! i'll get right on that :)

mid said...

https://www.behance.net/dimdimaja