Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Wonder if Anyone Will Even Know This Post Is Here ...

So ... I was thinking tonight I should update my blog ... haha well I guess I am actually following through with thatthought after 2 years ... has it really been two years???? You know ... I am really blessed! I have a husband that loves me more than I deserve and a little boy that melts my heart every day. I have thought a lot about who I am and if I am coming closer to the person I want to be. We all have those moments right ... and I really getting any better? Am I trying harder to be morelike the Savior and am I allowing the Savior to change me? I would like to think the answer is yes ... at least I hope it is ... I had dinner with a friend tonight ... a friend that has been there for me more times than I could count for many years now, as I left I realized that the Lord has placed such wonderful people in our lives that help us become better, even when we don't even know it! I am so grateful for those tiny molders in my life, encouraging me to change and become better! I am grateful for a husband that is patient enough to allow me to change and a little boy who loves me no matter who I am! I guess I am just Grateful ... :)

For this smile ..
And these yummy cheeks ...

And these arms to come home to ...
.
And this Wonderful, Beautiful, Special and Perfect Happily Ever After ...


9 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

Yes I knew this post was here! (There's only so much I can do from far away...and blogging is one of those things). I love you guys and love your new pics!

Strider & Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David & Amanda Harding said...

I LOVE this post...Your so stinking cute and your family is beautiful! I love your pictures!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Seriously! Those have got to be the cutest pictures ever! As for you...you are one hot mama! Really. :) I just love your family and miss you guys so much! Let's try to get together while I'm home for thanksgiving! Please Please Please!

Brooke Whimpey said...

Oh my goodness...you updated your blog! Wow, I cannot believe it!!! :) I love the pictures, they turned out so dang cute! Oh and I have to say your hair looks so good...where did you get it done? ;)

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

I don't believe my eyes! You are blogging again! I feel like we should have a party or something to celebrate. haha. I'm jk you are such a busy girl. I miss you so much! Can we please please please hang out after Thanksgiving is over? I need to see my Helga! or Olga? I can't remember. Anyway, you're pictures are so dang cute. love you!

Adam and Jess said...

The pictures are adorable!! Your little man is growing up so fast, I can't believe it. I think I've only met him once and suddenly he's big.
We're coming home when Morgan comes home in Jan and I'm excited to see everyone.

.mommy.maui. said...

You look so happy and your family is gorgeous! :)

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-tarif-dasar-listrik-terbaru-2020-beserta-rumus-penghitungannya/