Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I wish I had pictures!

So I really quick have to write this down because I thought it was so funny! So Nate gets out this carton of Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate! My favorite! So he starts eating it and giving me bites every once in a while. Then he went in the kitchen and had something in his hand! ... here's how it went ...

C: Nate what so you have in your hand?

N: nothing!

C: no really ... what do you have in your hand!

N: Nothing!

Then the battle to find out what is in Nate's hand begins !

C: it's m&m's! I saw them!

N: no you didn't!

C: yes I did!

N: ... dumps the whole bag of m&m's in the carton of our favorite ice cream!

C: oh my gosh! Why would you do that? you ruined the ice cream!

N: no I didn't! just taste it!

C: ... walks over to the sink and starts to dump the m&m's out!

N: no!!!!!! ... put's his hand out to catch them.

C: don't ruin the ice cream ... as we a laughing for some odd reason!

N: i didn't!

C: ... trying to dump the rest of the m&m's ... half the ice cream dumps into a bowl in the sink that is full of water!

N: Oh my gosh (with the little boy look of the worst thing that could ever happen!) look at what you have done! You ruined the ice cream! I can't believe you did that! (Trust me I saw the tears begin to pool!)

C: Sorry!!!!!

N: fine I get the rest of the carton because you ruined it! (with absolute determination!)

C: No you don't! You ate the whole thing!

N: No I didn't! You dumped out the whole thing!

So then I proceed to run with the carton to stop Nate from getting it!

N: ... reaches his hand in and garbs the ice cream out of the carton! Then begins shoving it in his mouth!

C: ... laughing historically as he runs over to the sink and eats it all out of his hand!

N: i told you I got the rest of it!

So you may not think this story was that funny ... however ... I was dying with laughter! I have the cutest husband in the whole world! there is never a dull moment in our lives! We have way too much fun together and I love it!

8 comments:

{Frances} said...

haha that sounds pretty funny!!! you should take him to that gelato place we went to! Now that stuff was goooooddd!!!

Unknown said...

You two are the cutest couple. Its so fun that you are documenting cute newleywed stuff. I wish I had, cuz my memory of 23 years ago is very fuzzy!

Jenna said...

con-freakin-gratulations! im so excited for you!!!!!!! oh and very funny story! sounds just like devon and i every night! i swear the neighbors must think that there is a comedy club at our house all the time!

Mindy Rule said...

I love you guys! You two are perfect for each other Cher! Cute story! And congrats on making it into the nursing program, that is awesome! Take GOOD notes, cuz I will be there in a couple years!

Tara Kay said...

I was laughing out loud as I read it! Tara

Lettie Peterson said...

Tag your it go to my blog for rules.

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Hey what's poppin?! Tee-hee, just kidding I am the farthest thing from a gangster! Thanks again for letting me,ashlee,and Nate completely barge in on you guys like that...we were really bored that night! Anyways if you're interested my blog is calpep.blogspot.com ! :]

mid said...

https://github.com/dimdimaja