Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was so much fun this year! We were able to spend a lot of time with our families which always makes for a great day! There was tons of good food and lots of laughter! I am so grateful for my sweet husband who puts up with me day after day! I love him with my whole heart might mind and strength! I am also so thankful for my family! They mean the world to me! I don't know what I would do without them! I also married into the best family ever! Just look at em! How could you not love them!

This is me with my Sweetheart! I can't ever get over how handsome he is ... can you? I can't even begin to describe how much my love for him has grown! He completes me! What a great example he is to me every day! I hope that one day I'll be able to catch up to him!

are they not so cute of what! I think the bow looks good on Landon!

15 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

you guys are so cute! Seriously, it's like picture perfect! I hope i'm just as lucky someday! ;]

Mindy Rule said...

Cher, those are cute pictures! I am going to get you those tickets hopefully tonight, so I will call you tomorrow! Love you,
Sis

dani said...

You guys are pretty much the most adorable couple on the planet! It was so good to see you tonight, you are so sweet! Oh and glad you had a good thanksgiving, maybe someday I'll post about ours! :) haha

Kristen said...

You look so happy! You two are so cute together!

{Frances} said...

Hey! those pics are so cute! Of course, i will definately keep you updated! Is your brother-in-law gonna be playing any more sports this year? If he is, then I will probably get to see you again!

Tara Kay said...

Hey! Tell Nate congratulations for us. We won't be at the dinner because we're going out of town.
Love,
Tara and Brandon

Unknown said...

Love all your pictures - keep posting! Tell Nathan how awesome we think he is and big congradulations from the Gutterys. We love you guys!

Mindy Rule said...

Hey Cher!
Sorry we didnt get to the dinner tonight. I am so dang sick! I didnt want to spread the love! ;)Yes, it is wee hours of the morning, I am STILL awake! I cant even sleep, I feel awful! But anyhoo..Congratulations to Nate! Love you guys!

Me and The Boys said...

Cute pic of you and your hubby!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

hey are we having our party still this thursday? or have you already fled the city of mesa without telling us?

tashina birch said...

wow! hey girl how have you been! you look great! i feel like i havent seen you in forever!!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

hey cherish. (is that awkward that i call you that?) anyways..I can go on Friday but Ashlee can't . She's babysitting. :[ So i don't know what you want to do about that! :]

Unknown said...

Hey I finally got a blog and you guys are leaving! Oh well I am gonig to miss you guys.

Unknown said...

oh my blog is a marcusarelius.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cherish. seriously, you need to keep up with your blog. so i can stalk your life of course. ;)