Saturday, January 19, 2008

Finally!!!!! It's Christmas...

So I know it has been FOREVER since I have put any new posts .... This is the problem. Nate and I moved a couple of weeks ago and we don't have the internet! So I'm sure you see the problem ... all our pic's were on the desktop that doesn't have internet! Well for school I got a new laptop and my dear sweet husband put the pic's on! So I am at my moms house picking up her signal and catching up on life!

Here is our cute first Christmas tree! It was so fun to decorate our our! My grandparents gave us a 9 footer, but it was too big! So we figured this would work!

This is Christmas day! We felt so blessed to get things from our families! It was such a great Christmas! Nate's Mom got us a wheat grinder! We love it!

My parents got all the boys and Kayla a remote control Transformers helicopter! That is now Nate's favorite toy! He loves to fly it while I am on the phone. This is because I will be talking and then all the sudden I feel a helicopter run into the back of my head! He still laughs every time!

Us in our matching attire! Don't we look just fabulous! GO DEVILS!!!!!

This is Hunter going for a horsey ride on Landon!

Christmas Day spent on the tramp! We all had a fun time laughing and jumping! Yay!

Karisa and Tiana holding Kenli girl!
Do they look intense or what!
Talk about jammin' out! Who do you think played better?

3 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Yeah rock band! That game is awesome! Me and Ashlee play that all the time. You better watch out, or two random girls are gonna come knockin at your door to play around with you guys! :]

Unknown said...

Finally another post haha. I still haven't seen any comments on my blog!

Kristen said...

Oh how fun!!! Looks and sounds like life has been busy! I'm so happy for you two!