Monday, March 17, 2008

YAY for SPRING BREAK!!!!!

So this last week was spring break. I had so much fun! It consisted of Sleepovers with nieces and nephews, ridding horses, sleeping in ... alot, Easter crafts with the family, shopping ... of course, having fun with my handsome husband, bowling, Wii, A girls day with Colby and Lacy, and everything else you could imagine. It was really so much fun! I needed that break! However it was really hard to go back to the nightmare I call SCHOOL! Yuck. But I loved it! I don't have time right now, but pictures will come later!

8 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

I was looking through Ashley's pictures from our senior trip and graduation time.. it was so crazy to rememeber everything! She has some hilarious videos too! Good times! We all need to get together and play sometime! Oh and just think.. yeah you are back to school but you are half way to summer! ;)

Mindy Rule said...

The boys have spring break this week. Sounds like you had a fun time! You should be proud of all your hard work. You do great Cher.

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Hey! Give us some directions on how we can find you out in the sticks and we'll come visit ya! haha i'm kidding about the sticks..im sure your place is sooo cute! The one thing i miss about your lil apartment tho was the dinky lil tree at christmastime! Made me happy! Miss ya tons..:]

Trish said...

CHERISH! Hey, It's Sis. Kobialka! I stumbled onto you from the Guttery's! Looks like you are lovin' life! And you're right: It really does just keep getting better!

Say hi to your wonderful Mom for me!

Love,
Trish

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Spring break is so fun! I went up to my parents for the week and hung out with family and my lil' niece! Haha Josh got to be a bachelor for the week. But it was so fun when he got to come up for the weekend. Hangin out with family is so fun!

Unknown said...

Cherish - you MUST blog more than once a month! Whats happening with the newleyweds???

The House's said...

hey guys, we are making our blog private so I need you to send me your email address. you can send it to emilyhouse05@hotmail.com