Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life as a Nursing Student

So we have a lot of fun doing a bunch of different things! Here we are all in our masks! We look pretty good huh! Can you guess which one is me? Good luck!

We had to do a preschool teaching plan, ours was on water safety.

This was at our Long Term Care clinic. It was a good experience but also a hard one. I was glad for what I learned, but also glad that I was done!

Giving meds.

And yes, I now can officially do NG tubes .... kind of scary huh!


Here is my group of ten in the lab were we spend most of our time. Each semester we are put in groups of ten that are in clinical sites and lad groups together. I really will miss this group I've had for this last semester. We have had a ton of fun times together. I will especially miss my Professor! She is an amazing teacher and nurse. I will always look up to her example.

11 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Cherish! That looks so fun. Do you think that this is something I can do once Nattie is in school? That was my plan!

Jenna said...

how fun cherish! oh and i knew which person was you in the first pic before i even zoomed in! front row black pants! see i so know you!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

you are definitely the one in front with the white shirt on! :]

love_b said...

How fun!! It looks like your lovin' it! I'm so excited for you, you are going to do great!!

Miller Family said...

NG tubes are SCARY! You look so cute...you're going to be such a fun nurse. ;)

Whitopher said...

That is crazy that you guys are looking at buying the same house. That would be fun if you did. Looks like you are enjoying nursing school!

Me and The Boys said...

Cherish I would totally let you give me my meds if I was laying in a hospital bed!! You are going to be a great nurse! Can't wait till you are done!

Unknown said...

you're the cute little pale one in the very front with a white shirt on ;)

Nathan & Cherish said...

Hey .... just because I am abnormally white doesn't make me pale .... haha! It's so sad ... sometimes people think I'm sick because I'm so white!

The Epps Fam said...

Cherish, I love your hair. It looks super cute short. I don't think you're pale though. You look great! And can I just say that you and your husband are going to make the cutest babies?! Such a cute couple.

Unknown said...

Congrats your well on your way sister pete! I miss you guys